On the one hand, the sites suggested below are prepared by someone else, and we can't and don't take any responsibility for the information contained within these sites. Use them at your own risk. On the other hand, a superficial read-through indicates that these sites may contain information useful to someone contemplating getting a divorce, or someone in the middle of a divorce or support action. And they all appear to pertain to California and in many cases Santa Clara County, which further indicates that the information contained in these sites might be helpful to someone interested in a Santa Clara County family law action.
Much more helpful than the generic links that you find on most attorneys sites, because those sites were done by somebody back east, not somebody that works for the law firm. But again, we didn't create the web sites found at the links below, and we are not responsible for the information contained therein. These links are provided for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.
- Santa Clara County Family Court Self-Help Page
- Department of Child Support Services
- California Courts Online Self-Help Center
- Calculate California Child Support
- Want to do your divorce yourself? Try Nolo Press.
- Divorce-related articles from DivorceSource.com
- Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence (Santa Clara County)
- Santa Clara County Pro Bono Project
- Santa Clara County Law Library
- California :Legal Forms
- California Law
- Uplift Family Services
- Each divorce is the death of a small civilization.
- Community Resources for Domestic Violence